Dream Yacht Charter and Air Calin
New Caledonia Contest Rules
- The promoter is: Dream Yacht Charter whose registered office is at 7080 Bembe Beach Road, Suite 211 Annapolis, MD 21403.
- Employees of Dream Yacht Charter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://woobox.com/9sjvps
- Closing date for entry will be October 11, 2016 11:59pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows: The winner will receive a certificate good for one (1) 7 Day, 8 Night Bareboat Charter on board a Catana 42 Catamaran in New Caledonia for up to 8 people travel valid from 10/15/2016 through 06/08/2017 or 08/24/2017 through 10/13/2017. Flights and any expenses outside of the offering by Air Calin and Dream Yacht Charter are not the responsibility of Dream Yacht Charter or Air Calin and are therefor the responsibility of the winner. (See Air Calin Terms and Conditions below for Airfare T’s and C’s for winners.)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: At random by software provided by Woobox from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will send certificate via USPS to the winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current United States data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 7080 Bembe Beach Road, Suite 211 Annapolis, MD 21403.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Dream Yacht Charter and not to any other party. The information provided will be used solely by Dream Yacht Charter for online and offline marketing purposes.
Air Calin Contest Terms and Conditions:
- Contest is for Air tickets for 2 persons in Economy class from any US gateway on a US Domestic Airline to connect with Aircalin network destination of LAX with a limit of $500 per ticket per person including taxes.
- For link up with Aircalin (SB) on route LAX/PPT/NOU flown by Air Tahiti Nui codeshare partner with Aircalin for roundtrip trip flights for 2 persons in Economy class. (Subject to availability and blackout period listed below).
- Tickets are valid for 1 year from draw, in Economy class until October 10, 2017.
- Travel must be completed by 10/10/17.
- Redemption of voucher is subject to booking class availability.
- This voucher is meant for the winner only, non-divisible, non-transferable, non-changeable once tickets are issued, and is not subject to any claim, exchange or compensation of any kind.
- Reservations must be made at least 30days prior to requested flight dates.
- In case of a no-show the ticket will be lost.
- Ensure correct documentation is obtained before travel.
- Passengers are responsible for any ancillary fees such as airport costs, seat assignments, baggage etc.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- Tickets cannot be booked during blackout periods of: June 9, 2017-August 23, 2017
- Booking and ticketing must ONLY be done by contacting: Aircalin USA 420 Lexington Ave Ste 2523 New York, NY 10170 email@example.com phone: 800-254-7251