7,314 kr till 10,017 kr
The Sisters Dream Cruise is a 4-day sailing adventure through the picturesque Seychelles. You’ll spend unforgettable hours on the most beautiful beaches in the Indian Ocean, such as Saint Pierre Islet and Praslin, and find the best spots for water sports. Perhaps you’ll even even spy some tortoises at the Marine National Park on Curieuse Island.
Day 1: Baie St. Anne – Grande Soeur – Curieuse or Anse Petite Cour (Praslin)
Boarding at Baie St. Anne, Praslin at 9am. Sailing towards Grande Soeur. Barbecue on the beach, one of the most beautiful in Seychelles. A 40 min walk to discover the island, water sports, and relaxation. Anchorage in Curieuse or Anse Petite Cour for the night.
Day 2: Curieuse – Saint Pierre – Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio (Praslin)
Curieuse. This island is part of the Marine National Park, more than a hundred tortoises live here. After lunch, Saint Pierre islet, a mass of rounded rocks crowned with a clump of tall palms swaying gently in the wind: typical and superb scenery of Seychelles photographed on countless occasions and printed a million times in tourism magazines! Excellent spot for snorkelling with magnificent underwater scenery. Anchorage for the night in Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio, Praslin.
Day 3: Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio (Praslin) – Mahé
Snorkelling, swimming and water sport activities on the beautiful beaches of Praslin. Return to Mahé in the afternoon.
Day 4: Disembarkation in Mahé early morning.
● Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom
(A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Service of the crew : 3 persons (captain, steward/cook, deckhand)
● 1 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
● Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
● Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
● Cash box (mandatory) : 80 Euros per person per cruise payable on spot upon arrival