7,314 kr till 10,017 kr
La Digue kortkryssning börjar på ett spännande sätt med obeskrivligt fin snorkling vid St. Anne Marine Park och Cocos Island. Ön La Digue är nästa stopp, tyst och oförstörd. Vi hälsar på sköldpaddorna i The Cousin Island Nature Reserve innan vi seglar tillbaka genom denna paradisnatur till vackra Praslin.
Day 1: Mahé – St. Anne Marine Park
Boarding in Mahé late morning. Anchorage for the night at Saint Anne Marine Park.
Day 2: St. Anne Marine Park – Cocos Island – La Digue
Visit of the Saint Anne Marine Park islands, a beautiful spot to do snorkelling. After lunch cruise to Cocos Island which is made of large rocks with strange regular stripes carved by the sea. Cocos Island forms a beautiful sight with a great harmony of shapes and colours. Under the sea, the vision is equally attractive with thousands of fishes. Unforgettable snorkelling. Anchorage in front of the picturesque harbour of La Digue.
Day 3: La Digue
Rent a bike at La Digue and visit this quiet and beautiful island. With its tracks winding under tall palm trees, houses with roofs of palm leaves, small coprah factories, fine white sandy beaches and large polished rocks, La Digue might be the most beautiful island in the Seychelles. No cars, only bicycles or carts drawn by oxen. Horse rides are also possible. Anchorage in La Digue harbour.
Day 4: La Digue – Cousin – Baie St. Anne (Praslin)
Visit of Cousin Island. Since 1968, the island has been a nature reserve and bird sanctuary with rare species and some giant tortoises. Lunch onboard. Sailing towards Praslin and disembarking at Baie St. Anne at 2:30 pm
● Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom
(A/C in service from 08.00 am to 10.00 pm)
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Service of the crew : 3 persons (captain, steward/cook, deckhand)
● 1 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
● Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
● Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
● Cash box (mandatory) : 105 Euros per person per cruise payable on spot upon arrival